Termes & Conditions
digital proofs & revisions
We will get back to you with a digital proof within 4 business days after receiving your wording and customization options.
Your order includes 2 rounds of revision during which we can make adjustments and answer any questions. Once these 2 sets of revisions have expired, any additional digital proof will be charged 50€.
Once the final digital proof is approved by the client, the order goes into production and it is no longer possible to make any changes.
RETOURS & ÉCHANGES
Les articles étant personnalisés avec les informations de votre évènement, nous ne pouvons pas accepter de retour. Cependant, si vous remarquez une erreur de notre part lors de la réception de votre commande (le texte diffère de la maquette approuvée par le client), contactez-nous au plus vite et nous vous rembourserons l'article incorrect ou le réimprimerons à nos frais.
Two Made One n'est pas responsable de fautes grammaticales ou fautes de frappe présentes dans les textes fournis par le client. Nous vous invitons à bien vérifier les informations que vous nous transmettez car elles seront copiées-collées telles quelles pour éviter toute erreur. Si une erreur se trouve sur les articles imprimés mais que la maquette a été approuvée avec ce contenu, la réimpression et les frais d'envoi sont à la charge du client.
Taxes de douane et d'import
1. Information we collect
To fulfill your order, we collect certain information such as your name, email address, postal address, payment information, and the details of the product that you’re ordering. You can also decide to communicate further personal information with us (for custom orders), by directly sending us an email at email@example.com
2. Why we need your information and how we use it
We collect, use, and share your information, including:
• as needed to provide our services, such as when we use your information to fulfill your order, to settle disputes, or to provide customer support;
• we do not have a mailing list, so you will not receive marketing emails to promote our services and products;
• if necessary to comply with a legal obligation or court order or in connection with a legal claim, such as retaining information about your purchases if required by tax law;
• and as necessary for the purpose of our legitimate interests, if those legitimate interests are not overridden by your rights or interests, such as 1) providing and improving our services; and 2) promote our services on social media and display information such as your names printed on our printed products. Addresses will always remain partially hidden to respect your private life.
3. Information sharing and disclosure
We share your personal information for very limited reasons and in limited circumstances, as follows:
• The post office or courrier. Except for myself (Elena , Designer and Founder of Two Made One) who has access to your name and address, only the post office or courrier can see this information.
• Compliance with laws. We may collect, use, retain, and share your information if we have a good faith belief that it is reasonably necessary to: (a) respond to legal process or to government requests; (b) enforce our agreements, terms and policies; (c) prevent, investigate, and address fraud and other illegal activity, security, or technical issues; or (d) protect the rights, property, and safety of our customers, or others.
4. Data Retention
5. Your Rights
If you reside in certain territories, including the EU, you have a number of rights in relation to your personal information. While some of these rights apply generally, certain rights apply only in certain limited cases. We describe these rights below:
• Access. You may have the right to access and receive a copy of the personal information we hold about you by contacting us. You'll find our email address at the end of our private policy terms on this page.
• Change, restrict, delete. You may also have rights to change, restrict our use of, or delete your personal information. Absent exceptional circumstances (like where we are required to store data for legal reasons) we will generally delete your personal information upon request.
• Object. You can object to (i) our processing of some of your information based on our legitimate interests.
• Complain. If you reside in the EU and wish to raise a concern about our use of your information (and without prejudice to any other rights you may have), you have the right to do so with your local data protection authority.
6. How to Contact us
For purposes of EU data protection law, I, Elena Pavlevski, am the data controller of your personal information. If you have any questions or concerns, you may contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org